We left Fort Meyers, Florida 62 days ago and tonight we are in Ventnor, New Jersey (just south of Atlantic City).
Here are some quick “stats”. We have…
- Anchored Out: 29 nights
- Stayed at Marinas: 29 nights
- Slept on Land: 4 nights St. Michaels, Maryland
- Engine Hours: 212
- Approximate Miles Traveled: 1600
- States Traveled: Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware & New Jersey
- Deisel Purchased: 330 gallons
- A couple more ‘Jersey days and nights, then NYC 🎆
Love your updates! Great photo of Auntie Irene, Uncle Percy and Grammy! Stunning shot of rainbow and really enjoyed all your stats♥️ Safe travels. Love, Kathy
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
Love you 😽
Wow! Impressive stats.
I love Cape May. When we lived in PA we tried to get there at least once each summer. Stayed in pet friendly hotel right on the water. At Christmas they decorate all of the beautiful Victorian homes and have tours. I always wanted to go but never made it!
Safe travels. Also, make sure to wish David a Happy Birthday from us ♥️
Ah …. Sister trip 🌈🥰😘